TIRAMISU RECIPE ~ Get ready to have your hearts melt just as smoothly as this lovely dessert will melt in your mouths. I have made this popular Italian sponge cake dipped in espresso and coffee liquor, then layered with a velvety mascarpone cream, and dusted with cocoa powder for a finishing touch. This version has all the great taste of a traditional tiramisu, but it’s made without the raw eggs.
- 250ml whipping cream
- 175 gram mascarpone cheese softened
- 100 gram icing sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 3tsp coffeepowder dissolved in 2 tsp hot water
- 1tbsp rum (optional)
1sponge cake baked in 7″ cake tin (chocolate/vanilla)
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder or flakes (dissolved in 4 tbsp hot water)
- Simmer for 1 to 5 minutes for powder and 10 to 15 minutes for flakes.
- let it cool to set Agar agar for use in tiramisu cake cream.
Kahlua syrup (for soaking cake you can make at home also )
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2tsp coffee
- 1tbsp sugar
- 2tbsp rum (optional)
- 1. Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- 2. Beat mascarpone cheese and icing sugar, and vanilla. Add in the whipped cream. Then use the electric mixture to beat lightly until smooth and well combined .
- 3. Add prepared agar agar mixture.
- 4. Add dissolved coffee and rum (if you are taking)to the mascarpone cream mixture.
- 5. Set your cake in loose bottom 7″ tin.
- 6. Pour the prepared mascarpone cream on the cake.
- 7. Cover lightly with a cling foil and keep it in refrigerator to set properly.
- 8. Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY TIRAMISU RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.