TIL JAGGERY MAWA ROLLS RECIPE ~ Here’s something traditional and apt for the Indian winters to celebrate with on the occassions and spirit of Lohri and Makar Sankranti. Sending warm wishes to all of you!
- Sesame seeds 125 gram
- Jaggery 125 gram/sugar
- Mawa/khoya/milk powder
- Cardamom powder 1tsp
- Dry fruits (chopped) for filling 1/4 cup
- 1. In a pan dry roast sesame seeds on slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes.please check they do not change colour.
- 2.Take out 2tbsp sesame seeds and keep aside for later use.Ground remaining sesame seeds coarsly .
- 3. In the same pan Put Mawa and cook it for 5 minutes on slow flame.(If you taking milk powder no need to cook, you can directly mix it in melted jaggery.
- Turn off flame and put cardamom powder.while it cool down little but still warm add grated jaggery and mix well .If you find it difficult to mix keep on slow flame for 1 minute only otherwise your jaggery will start become hard.
- 4. Add grounded sesame seeds gradually in it and mix it well.(no need to keep on flame .
- 5. Spread aluminium foil and grease it with some ghee.Put remaing 2tbsp sesame seeds (we reserved it for later use)put your mawa dough on greased Aluminium foil and start rolling with your greased rolling pin .
- 6. Spread chopped dry fruits on the rolled dough.
- 7. Keep in freeze for 30 minutes and cut the roll in slices.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND EASY TIL JAGGERY MAWA ROLLS RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE.