ROSE RABDI TRIFLE RECIPE ~ This fusion dessert in a jar is an absolute delight to enjoy with family and friends especially on the eve of DIWALI. What are your plans for the weekend?
- Milk 1 litre
- Rose petals 1 cup
- Rooh Afja (rose sharbat)1tbsp
- 1tbsp sugar
- 200 gram motichoor ladoo
- Biscuits nice or good day
- Almond /cashew flavour or any biscuit of your choice.
- 1. Boil milk on high flame. Once boiled simmer and stir it often so it does not burn from bottom.
- 2. Whenever you get a thin layer of malai (milk topping) stick it to the sides of milk pan. Keep doing this procedure after every 5 minutes .
- 3. This way you will collect your thickened milk in the form of malai on the sides of pan.
- 4. After 30 minutes you will have thick milk and lots of malai on sides of pan. Scrape the sides of pan and add this malai to milk.
- 5. Your rabdi is ready.
- 6. If you want to convert it to rose flavour take 2tbsp water and rose petals. Keep on gas, add roohafja and sugar. After 2 – 3 minutes remove as petals will be soft. Once cooled down add to your rabdi.
- 7. For jar dessert first set a layer of biscuit ,then your crumbled motichoor ladoo and then layer of rabri. You can repeat the layers if you want.Garnish with almonds and pista.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND EASY ROSE RABDI TRIFLE RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE.