PROTEIN FUDGE RECIPE ~ Start your week with a healthy and tasty dose of protein with these exciting fudges.
- 80 ml Coconut milk
- 2tbsp whey protein powder
- 2tbsp melted butter/coconut oil
- 80 gram smooth and runny peanut butter/cashew butter/almond butter.
- 1. Add coconut milk, nut butter and coconut oil/butter to a sauce pan.
- 2. Heat until melts.
- 3. Stir continuously till mix well.Remove from heat.
- 4. Add peotein powder and mix well, you will get a soft consistency dough.
- 5. Divide dough in 6 parts and press well in 6 muffins paper cups or in silicon cups.
- 6. Press well with a spoon to smooth the surface.
TOPPING OF GANACHE:
- 1. Mix 50 gram chocolate chips or chopped chocolate with 1 tbsp cocoonut milk and 1 tbsp coconut oil/butter . Melt on slow flame.
- 2. Top your fudge with ganache mixture(cool down little) and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- For decoration you can use desiccated coconut or flaky salt. Enjoy!
MY VIEW ON PROTEIN FUDGE RECIPE
This week for the meal I made this Keto Chocolate Protein Fudge Hubby for preparation! I made a lot of protein fudge changes with the whey, but I have to say that the real fudge is closest in taste and texture to what I found. It literally melts in your mouth and indicates chewing on the outside. Not to mention, that thin chocolate tastes! It is rich without being too sweet.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS SMALL AND EASY PROTEIN FUDGE RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE.