- 10/4 cup maida
- 2 cup milk
- powdered sug 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 butter
- Whipped cream 300 gram
- food colours
- 1 ¼ cups water 300 ml
- 1 ½ cups sugar 300g
- condensed milk, 1 can
- sheets gelatin
- white chocolate740 g (chopped) over 30% cocoa butter
- Maida ,milk powder ,baking soda and baking powder all dry material mix it well
- Butter and powdered sugar put in dry material and beat until it get fluffy
- Put essence ( optional) and milk lightly Beat it for well mix
- pour the batter into a mould ( covered by butter paper)
- preheat the oven at 180° for 10 min
- put the batter into a oven for 40 min at 180°
- After cake get cool then cut into 3 layers with knife or thread
- spread the whipped cream all over the 1 layer
- put 2 Layer on it and repeat the process
- Cover all 3 layers of cake with whipped cream
- keep in refrigerator and let it cool
- Place a round layer cake on an upside-down cake pan set on a baking sheet and cover with a thin, even layer of white frosting.
- Tint 2 cups frosting dark blue using gel food coloring, then tint another 1/2 cup teal, 1/2 cup purple and 1/2 cup royal blue. Microwave the dark blue frosting in 30-second intervals until it’s very runny, then repeat with the other colors. Working quickly, pour the dark blue frosting over the cake to cover completely, letting it drip down the side.
- Drizzle a few lines of the other colors over the cake, then smooth over them with an offset spatula. Using a small pastry brush, splatter the top with white food coloring, sprinkle with edible glitter and let set.
- YOUR CAKE IS READY TO ENJOY !
How To Color This Mirror Glaze Recipe
While this mirror glaze is galaxy themed, you can create so many different looks with different colors.
When creating different colors of glaze, it’s super important that you use gel food coloring to color this glaze.
Full Mirror Glaze Galaxy Cake recipe with colorful galaxy cake pop planets, a galaxy cake, a galaxy vanilla buttercream, and a galaxy mirror glaze. Outside a shiny and colorful galaxy mirror glaze and inside a galaxy cake with four different planets.