JAGGERY SESAME LADOO RECIPE ~ Winters bring with them unusual cravings for Indian sweets such as halwas and laddoos but we often feel discouraged to relish them for the fear of sugar or ghee that goes into making those. Here’s something you can enjoy that offers moderation and alternatives for the regular ingredients.
- Jaggery 1 cup (chopped)
- Sesame seeds 1 cup
- Peanuts 2tbsp (roasted and coarsly ground)
- Dessicated coconut 2 tbsp (optional)
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Water 2 tbsp
- 1. In a pan roast sesame seeds for 5 to 6 minutes on low flame untill change colour.
- 2. Remove in a plate and let it cool down
- 3. In the same pan take ghee ,when ghee melts add chopped jaggery and water on low flame till jaggery melts.
- 4. stir it continously for 5 more minutes after jaggery melts.
- 5. Add sesame seeds, peanuts and desiccated coconuts if adding to the melted jaggery and switch off flame. Stir quickly to mix well.
- 6. While the mixture is still hot remove to a plate.
- 7. Wet your hands with water (so you can handle the hot mixture) and start making ladoos when its still hot.
- 8. As jaggery tends to get hard once its start getting cool you have to be very quick in making ladoo.
- 9. Keep the ladoo aside to cool and ready to eat.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS SMALL AND EASY FESTIVAL JAGGERY SESAME LADOO RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE.