JACKET POTATO RECIPE ~ Also know as Baked Potato, this versatile treat originated from Turkey but moved West to dominate the plates of people in Britain and other countries. You can bake it to a desired level and fill it with a variety of stuffings. Here’s on recipe for you. Hope you enjoy this truly comforting food for a cosy night in this winters. So lets start our recipe without wasting any time.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2):
- 2 large oblong shape potatoes
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoons salt to taste
- 80 gram cream cheese
- 80 gram cheese cheddar
- 1/2 cup broccoli chopped
- 1tsp mustard sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup milk(60 mL)
- Chopped parsley
- sour cream for garnishing (optional)
- 1. Heat oven to 180°C
- Pierce potatoes lightly with a fork.place on a baking tray, oil the potatoes (donot peel the skin )with a brush and sprinkle little salt on potatoes. Bake for 1 hour or alternatively microwave the potatoes on High for 12-15 mins until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, steam or boil the broccoli for 3 mins, then drain well.
- 3. When the potatoes have cooled a little, cut them vertically and scoop the insides carefully into a bowl.
- 4. In a bowl with the scooped potatos mash them with a fork then stir in the mustard, cheese(save 2tbsp cheesefor topping ) and the steamed broccoli. Season if needed, then pile back into the shells.
- 5. Sprinkle with the reserved cheese and bake for 15 mins until the tops are crisp and golden.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY JACKET POTATO RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.