PULL APART HERBED BREAD ~ Smell of freshly baked bread and a new stock of paperbacks are both enough to make someone’s day. Especially when that day is already FRIDAY! Try this pull-apart bread and enjoy it as an all-day snack (but preferably enjoy straight out of the oven). What are your plans today?
- Flour 500 gram
- 2 tsp salt
- 350 ml lukewarm water
- Yeast sachet 7 gram
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4tbsp oil
- Herbs dried or fresh(Rosemary, Parsley (chopped)
- Cheddar cheese 200 gram (optional)
- Milk wash
- 1tbsp butter
- 1tsp salt
- 2tbsp milk
- Take 1/2 cup lukewarm water in a bowl, add yeast and sugar. Stir it lightly. Setaside for 10 minutes to let the yeast bloom.
- In a large mixing bowl add flour salt.
- To the flour and salt mixture add the blooming yeast and oil
- .If you want it cheesy you can stir in grated cheese in the dough. keep adding a little more lukewarm water slowly and keep kneading till you get a smooth and elastic dough.
- Place in an oiled bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel. Leave it to rise in some warm place for an hour or more till it doubles in size (depends on weather).
- Split the dough into 12 equal round pieces and place in a large cake tin with a ramekin(small bowl ) in the middle to create a ring.
- Cover and leave to rise for 40 minutes.
- Make a milk wash by mixing buttermilk and salt and give boil on low flame for a minute. Brush your bread with the milk wash.
- Bake at 200℃for for 25 minutes until golden.
- You can serve it with any cheesy dip of your choice.
if you are comfortable with egg you can also do it with egg white instead of milk wash.
If you want vegan bread donot add cheese and do your milk wash with soy or almond milk
ALSO, CHECK OUT OUR OTHERS RECIPES
- MOCHA SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Orange energy bar
- blueberries Crumble
- Healthy Apple Crisp
- peanut butter cookies
- Chocolate rice krispies treats
Most store-bought breads contain added sugar, additives, conservatives, high levels of sodium, colorants, etc. This homemade recipe, aside from herbs, contains only 5 ingredients: water, yeast, honey, salt, and unbleached flour. While honey has slightly more calories than sugar, it has a sweeter flavor so achieving the same taste is possible with significantly less. Additionally, honey is less processed than sugar and contains vitamins, minerals (including magnesium and potassium), enzymes, and antioxidants. •
Introducing the Pull-Apart Herbed Bread with Cream Cheese. Imagine taking a bite and tasting first butter, then toasted garlic, then savory herbs, and then creamy delicious cheese right in the middle of soft, warm bread. It’s everything you love about savory breads but now with your other love — cheese. Every bite is guaranteed to have a healthy chunk of cream cheese. That’s right, not a thin slice but a hearty chunk of cheese in every single bite.
Melt in your mouth cheesy, buttery, savory bread can now be had for Php 250 for a loaf. But you know that’s not enough so go ahead and get two loaves for Php 480. They stay fresh in the ref, even longer in the freezer, and they heat up incredibly well. So order now via bit.ly/joyluckorder or send us a message and we’ll bake bread on the day you get it.
We also have braided cinnamon buns with cream cheese frosting (because you know we love our cream cheese) and our signature buttery pull-apart herbed bread if you want to go easy on the cheese today. Or order both for that perfect sweet and savory blend!