GRANOLA BARS RECIPE ~ Healthy homemade bars for snacking through unexpectedly hunger pangs at unusual times. Easy to make and very nutritious.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup any mix nut of your choice(almond walnuts ,hazelnuts,pecans,pistachios,cashews) or you dont want nuts you can take pumpkin seeds,sunflower seeds.
- 1/2cup dried mix berries (raisin,apricot,cranberries,blueberries,plums,dates).
- 1 tbsp chia seeds/flax seeds
- 1/4tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup(vegan option)or honey
- 2tbsp coconut oil/butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1. preheat the oven to 170°c. Line 6×6inxh baking tray or loaf tin with parchment paper.
- 2. Add oats,nuts in a food processoe and blend coarsly. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3. Chop dried berries add to nuts oats mixture. Add chia seeds and cinnamon.
- 4. Melt coconut oil/butter. Add maple syrup and if you are taking any nut butter add this also Mix well. Add salt ,vanilla extract.pour all wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5.Transfer the mixture into parched baking dish and press well with the help of some glass or cup so the bar will stick together.
- 6. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes if you dont want brown top cover it with loose baking paper while baking.
- 7. Allow to cool to room temperature. Transfer to refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into bar shape. (you can also cut it before transfering to refrigerator as they will be little hard after refrigerating.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND EASY GRANOLA BARS RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE.