FRUIT TARTS RECIPE ~ Kick off your week with these refreshing, colorful, fusion tarts. A thick custard filling in crisp tart shells,topped with multi coloured freash fruits make every occasion so special!
- Tart shell
- Maida 200 gm
- Salted buttter 100gram (cold)
- Baking powder a pinch
- Powdered sugar 2tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1tsp
- Ice cold water 3-4tbsp
- Custard powder 3 1/2tbsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Mixed fruits 3to 4 variety (grapes,kiwi,oranges,straberries,blueberries ,tinned cherry,tinned pineapple)
- Water 1cup
- Sugar 2tbsp
- Lemon juice 1tsp
- Cornflour 1tsp
- Butter (softened)
- 1. Cut cold butter into small pieces.
- 2. Add baking powder, sugar and butter to the flour.Rub butter into flour till it resembles bread crumbs.Add 2-3tbsp cold water.Gather into a dough of rolling consistency. Knead very lightly for a minute only.
- 3. Roll out the dough of 1/8inch thickness.Cut out small circle with a round cutter or katori which is slightly bigger than the tart tin.Bake for 10 to 12 minutes till light brown .Take out from oven and let them cool
- 4. Boil 1 cup water,sugar and 1tsp lemon juice for 2 to 3 minutes.Add hard fruits if any nashpati or pineapple,apple .Remove from fire and cool for 10 minutes.Add soft fruits like kiwi grapes chikkoo.Strain after 5 minutes.keep fruits aside
- 5.To the strained sugar syrup add cornflour and butter.Cook stirring till it coats back of a sppon.Keep the glaze aside
- 6. Mix custard powder, milk and sugar.cook stirring till very thick and lumpy.once cooled completely f6ill cooled tart shells with thick custard.Top with fruits.Spoon glaze on fruits.
- Decorate with chopped pistachios, cranberries(dried)chopped almonds (optional)
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY FRUIT TARTS RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.