DUAL FLAVOURED COOKIES RECIPE ~ You know what’s better than 1 yummy thing? 2 yummy things Vanilla and Chocolate are the two most classic flavours in the world of sweets, and they come together to make a formidable combination. Try these and let me know how they are.
INGREDIENTS (15-16 cookies)
- Butter 60g
- Granulated sugar 30g
- A pinch of salt
- Blanched almond meal 15g
- milk 3tbsp
- Light flour /refined flour 90g
- Pure cocoa powder 5g
- Vanilla 1tsp
- 1. Mix butter, granulated sugar and salt well.
- 2. Add the almond powder and mix.
- 3. Add milk and mix.
- 4. Sift the flour and mix well.
- Wrap half (100g) in plastic wrap and shape into an elongated shape.(you can swipe left for better understanding)
- 5. Sift the cocoa powder into the remaining 100g and mix.
- Adjust to the same shape as you have done with the plain dough.
- Put both the dough seperately wrapped in cling foil in the refrigerator for about an hour and let it rest.
- 6. Cut the dough in half lengthwise and apply a thin layer of milk or to the cut end.
- Combine them in an alternating manner.
- Harden in freezer for about 2 hours.
- 7. Cut the frozen dough into 1cm thick pieces.
- 8. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 17 to 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C.
- Enjoy and keep airtight
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY DUAL FLAVOURED COOKIES RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.