CRUSTLESS PIE RECIPE ~ Can already smell the weekend coming with this mouthwatering bake. Try once so lets start our recipe.
- Chopped spinach 3 cups
- Olive oil 2tbsp
- Garlic paste1/2 tsp (optional)
- 1onion sliced
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 carrot cut into small cube
- 4 potato medium size peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup/mustard sauce
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese(optional for more cheesy flavour)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs /monacco biscuits/any light salty biscuits (crushed)
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1/2tsp red chilli flakes
- Some fresh or dried herbs (paresly/ rosemarry /thyme)
- 1. Boil sliced potato in 4 cup water with 1tsp salt and 1tsp lemon juice till soft. when cooled down grill the potatos in butter till golden brown.
- 2. When butter melts add garlic and green chillies and add onion slices and stir till soft.Add carrots and stir for a minute and spinach and a pinch of sugar. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes till it dries up.
- 3. Sprinkle flour on spinach and stir continuously for a minute
- 4. Add milk. Mix well.
- 5. Add corn,salt and pepper and stir it continuously till thick.
- 6. Remove from stove and add cheese and ketchup or mustard sauce.
- 7. Arrange your pan fried potatoes at bottom and if you have some extra on side of dish also.
- 8. Transfer your prepared spinach sauce over it.
- 9. Sprinkle your topping ingredients and bake at 200℃till golden for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
In spinach sauce you want to add wheat flour you cam take instead of refined flour.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY CRUSTLESS PIE RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.