CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE ~ This milkshake tastes just like an indulgent chocolate milkshake but it has many benefits that you can’t think of. The main ingredients are sweet potatoes, bananas, raw cacao powder, and plant milk, so you’re getting lots of fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants! But, you could also boost it with a scoop protein powder as a post-workout shake.
- 1 or 2 small sweet potatoes baked ( around 150g)
- 2 cups milk of your choice)oat milk, coconut milk, soy milk o almond milk
- 1 large, ripe frozen bananas
- 2tbsp raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup (optional, sweeten to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (dried)
- 1. To bake the sweet potatoes in the oven, preheat the oven to 200ºC. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 40-60 minutes until completely fork-tender. Once cooled down
- 2. In a blender, add the plant-based milk, sweet potato flesh, frozen bananas, cacao powder, maple syrup (if using), cinnamon, and ginger.
- 3. Blend until the bananas and sweet potatoes are completely pureed and you have a thick, smooth, and creamy texture.
- 4. Add maple syrup to sweeten, as needed.
- 5. Pour the milkshake into glasses and garnish it with your desired toppings. Here i have use coconut cream and cacao nibs .😍🤩
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.