CHAI SPICED BANANA BREAD RECIPE ~ Sunny Sunday. Let’s bring the winter vibes to our kitchen with this delicious accompaniment to your cosy, evening cuppa.
- Bananas 2 no medium
- Milk of your choice (soy /almond /regular) 150 ml.
- White vinegar 1/2tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1tsp
- Oil(any neutral oil )60 ml
- Whole wheat flour/refined flour 210gram
- Baking soda 1tsp
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Brown sugar 140 gram
- 1tbsp (chai spices)
- cardamom 2tsp(grounded)
- nutmeg 2sp (grounded)
- Clove 1tsp (grounded)
- cinnamom 4tsp (grounded)
- Ginger dry 2tsp (grounded)
- Cashew soaked for 4 to 5 hours (50 gram)
- Chai spice 1/2 tsp
- 1tbsp maple syrup /honey
- 2tsp lemon juice
- Pinch pink salt
- 1. Grease a 9inch ×4inch loaf tin
- 2. In a medium bowl mix together dry ingredients
- 3. Mash bananas with a fork
- 4. Mix milk and vinegar in a cup and set to curdle for 5 minutes
- 5. Mix all wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk untill combined well.
- 6. Pour into prepared loaf tin. Bake for 40 minutes at 180°c.
- 7. This step is competely optional Blend all ingredients of frosting until smooth and fill it in a piping bag or decorate it with a spoon.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY CHAI SPICED BANANA BREAD RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.