This rich cup of chocolate is the definition of cozy today with a refreshing downpour since last night in MUMBAI. The spicy and sweet fusion of tastes creates an aromatic experience that alerts all the five senses pleasantly. Top it up with a dollop of whipped cream or marshmallows and curl up with a book in the favorite corner of your home. What a Sunday! chai hot chocolate Starbucks.
- 1.5 cup milk of your choice (almond/ oats /soy/regular dairy)
- 1/4 cup (50 g) chopped dark chocolate
- 2Tbsp (15 g) unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp (15 g) raw sugar/coconut sugar
- Optional (you can skip any of these spices if you don’t want to add them )
- 1-inch knob of ginger, cut into slices
- 2 to 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cardamom pounded
- 3 whole cloves
- A pinch nutmeg
- Whisk all ingredients together in a sauce pan over medium-high heat. Stirring throughout.
- Once heated through, let it gently simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Then remove from the heat, pour through a strainer, and serve.
- Top with coconut /dairy whip and chocolate shavings if desired. Enjoy!
This CHAI HOT CHOCOLATE LATTE recipe is the perfect pick-me-up coffee drink for mornings, afternoons, or whenever you need a little extra oomph with a lot of creamy. It comes together in less than five minutes and tastes just like anything you’d get from a coffee shop! chai hot chocolate Starbucks. Chai tea is my favorite drink at Starbucks, simply because it’s closest in taste to regular Indian masala chai. I am a tea lover and whenever I’m out and need my dose of chai, Starbucks’s chai tea latte comes to my rescue. While chai tea features regularly on their menu, chocolate chai tea latte was something I had at Starbucks around Thanksgiving last year. The regular chai was flavored with cocoa and being a chocoholic it was one change that I didn’t mind at all.