BREAKFAST NUTS AND OATS BREAD RECIPE ~ A great start to the week requires energy and that starts by eating healthy and taking care of yourself well, both physically and mentally. Here’s a healthy homemade bread that you can easily bake yourself.
- 2 ¼ cups oat flour – (if taking homemade, ground your oats finely)
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup milk of your choice (almond,oats,coconut or normal dairy)
- 3tablespoons melted coconut oil/melted butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar/brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup/honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins/current/black raisins
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)+for some topping
- 1.In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 2.Mix milk and water and warm a little.
- 3.In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: water, milk, oil/butter, sugar, maple syrup /honey and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- 4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated. Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- 5. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer.
Bake for 45-55 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check once it come out clean its done.
Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 1 hour. Lift out of pan, transferring loaf along with parchment paper directly onto the cooling rack. Allow to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice the cake and enjoy.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY BREAKFAST NUTS AND OATS BREAD RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.