BEETROOT BROWNIES RECIPE (With Avacado Frosting) ~ These have been one of my favorites in the last few weeks and they are just perfect for this season. Beetroots are highly nutritious and when prepared as brownies, they can be delicious too. For people of all ages, this is a fun innovation.hearty and flavourful.
- 1-1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar/brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia or flax seed
- 1/4tsp baking soda
- 1 cup beetroot puree(steam 2 beetroot and puree in food blender.
- 3/4cup melted chocolate
- 1/4cup oil(any nuteral oil)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 medium avacado
- 1/4cup cocoa powder
- 4 medjool dates /sugar
- 1/4 tbsp honey /maple syrup
- 1. Add all dry ingredients to a medium bowl and mix untill there are no lumps. Add all wet ingredients in another bowl.
- 2. Mix dry and wet ingredients together and combine well.
- 3. Pour batter in a 20 cm.(8inch)square tin lined with parchment paper.
- 4. Bake the brownies in the preheated at 180°c for 15 to 20minutes. (If you want fudgy brownies bake for 15 minutes /if you want crispy bake for 20 minutes) Allow brownies to cool in the baking pan. They will set over time.
- 5. For frosting add all ingredients in a mixer untill smooth texture.
- 6. When brownies cool down completely spread frosting with a knife or you can decorate with piping bag.
- 7. They stay fresh in fridge for 5 days.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS EASY BEETROOT BROWNIES RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND SUPPORT US.