BAKED AU GRATIN RECIPE ~ Hope you all are taking care of your veggie needs in your diets. Not only are vegetables full of essential everyday vitamins, they also make up the necessary fiber component of your diets. Don’t ignore them and try to incorporate them in some form in atleast one part of one of your meals during the day.
- Carrot 1/2 cup
- Beans 1/2cup
- Brocolli 1 cup
- Mushroom 1/2cup
- Zuchinni 1/2cup
- Boiled corns 1/2cup (boiled)
- Peas 1/2cup(boiled)
- Bell peppers 1/2cup
- Butter 50 gram
- Italian seasoning 2tsp
- Pepper 1/2tsp or to taste
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Maida 3tbsp
- Milk 2 cups
- Cream 3tbsp
- Cheddar cheese 3 cube(75 gram)
- Mozzarella cheese 1/2cup
- italian seasoning 2tsp
- 1.Boil 4 cup warer. Add 1 tsp each salt sugar and lemon juice..when water stars boiling switch off gas add carrot, brocolli,mushrooms,beans,zuchhini. After 2 minutes strain the vegetable and spread to cooled down fast. Add boiled corns, peas and bell peppers to the blanched vegetables.
- 2.Add butter to pan on slow flame and let it melt.
- 3.Add italian seasoning chiili flakes. Stir for a minute and add maida, whisk it.
- 3.After a minute add milk and continue stirring till a sauce like consistency. Add cream and cheese and stir till your cheese melts.
- 4.Transfer vegetables to prepared sauce and mix well.
- 5.Transfer the prepared vegetables and sauce mixture in serving dish and grate mozzarella cheese and sprinke seasoning on top and bake for 10 minutes at 200℃.
- 6. Gooey cheesy Augratin is ready to be served.
- Enjoyy with garlic bread
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY BAKED AU GRATIN RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILy AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.