APPLE JAGGERY CAKE RECIPE ~ I must say it was very good quality, dark and intense in texture and right level of tones in taste. I will definitely order a couple of more things by them and see how they turn out to be. So here’s a recipe for you all. Its sweet but without sugar.
- Whole wheat flour 1 cup
- Jaggery( 75 gm )1/2 cup
- Yogurt 3/4 cup
- Apple 1 medium peeled and grated
- Oil 1/4cup
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2tbsp chopped walnuts
- 11/2tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp cinamom powder
- Loaf tin 8″×4″or 6″square tin
- 1. Mix jaggery a yogurt well with an electric beater or hand whsker till smooth and no longer lumpy
- 2. Add oil and beat well till well blended.
- 3. Sift whole wheat flour, soda. baking powder. Add to the yougurt mix and beat again till smooth and fluffy.
- 4. Add essence,cinnamon and pureed apple and half of walnuts.
- 5. Transfer to greased loaf tin
- 6. Sprinkle the grated apple and some walnuts on top.Bake in a preheated oven at 160°c for 45 to 50 minutes.
MY VIEW ON APPLE JAGGERY CAKE RECIPE
Replacing sugar with jaggery in the cake makes them more attractive with a beautiful color. I have baked some cakes with organic molasses or with jaggery of palm. Anytime I bake a cake with jaggery, I just love the texture of the cake. My cake today is another final cake I put in with apple slices, rolled oats and chocolate chips. A prefect snack cake to enjoy well with a cup of coffee or tea. This cake was absolutely super moist, and adding apples and oats makes this simple cake more healthy and nutritious.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND EASY ROSE RABDI TRIFLE RECIPE FOR MORE VISIT WWW.HUNICK.COM AND KEEP SUPORTING US. COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU.